Nestled in the heart of the busy London district of Bayswater resides Queens Gardens, a picturesque corner of the English capital with plenty to offer visitors from far and wide.
Visitors to the area will be treated to some fantastic places to eat out during their stay, as well as a wealth of options when it comes to shopping, relaxation and simply outstanding sights to see and things to do.
Bayswater resides in the busy centre of the City of Westminster – one of the most affluent and happening areas of London. There is therefore a lot for visitors to take in during their time in the area, with Queens Gardens just one of many fabulous locations to enjoy and explore.
Parking for Queens Gardens visitors
For anyone planning a stay near Queens Gardens or for those wishing to explore the many nearby attractions, parking options in the local area include:
- Bayswater Road Car Park (0.6 miles, 13 minutes’ travel time on foot)
- Paddington Station (0.3 miles, six minutes)
- Express Car Parks (0.9 miles, 19 minutes)
- Q-Park Queensway (0.5 miles, 11 minutes)
- Bell Street Car Park (0.8 miles, 18 minutes)
Motorists venturing into the English capital should be prepared for a potentially large volume of traffic on the roads and be aware that spaces for parking can be limited due to high levels of demand. Meanwhile, individuals driving into the district of Bayswater should plan their journey in advance when possible, to avoid the busy morning and evening rush hours.
Queens Gardens travel options by Tube
For anyone hoping to travel to Queens Gardens but who would rather do away with the stresses of driving and parking, public transport could be the perfect solution. With this in mind, travellers should make use of the extensive London Underground Tube network, which offers several nearby stations:
- Bayswater (Circle, District and Hammersmith & City lines)
- Queensway (Central line)
- Lancaster Gate (Central line)
- Paddington (Bakerloo, Circle, District and Hammersmith & City lines)
- Paddington-Underground (Circle and Hammersmith & City lines)
Hotels near Queens Gardens
Visitors to the area might also like to book a stay at one of Queens Gardens’ many fine hospitality providers, with some outstanding nearby hotels including:
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park, 1-9 Inverness Terrace (0.24 miles)
- Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, 52-56 Inverness Terrace (0.17 miles)
- Park Grand London Hyde Park, 78-82 Westbourne Terrace (0.88 miles)
- Park Grand London Lancaster Gate, 14-16 Craven Hill (2.42 miles)