London is one of the best places to visit in the world and is always ranked among the top destinations in a competitive world. It has a rich historic and cultural heritage. Blessed with world famous tourist attractions , sprawling parks and gardens , top rated shops and restaurants and world renowned Educational Institutions there is so much this fascinating always awake city has to offer and just like the beautiful ambiance of the River Thames there is never a single dull , subtle , gloomy , or quiet second as this beautiful city is filled with buzz and activity whatever time of day it is .
Madame Tussauds is one of the world famous tourist attractions in London which attracts zillions of tourists and visitors alike It is in the heart of Central London. Given Below is (A) Information about Madame Tussauds and (B) What’s in store
(A) Information about Madame Tussauds: Like any tourist attraction visitors like to know about ticket pricing, opening timings and days, how to get there and whether it is accessible to those with disabilities.
• Tickets normally cost 19.29 (with 24 hour prior booking online).
• Opening Times vary throughout the year. Underneath is a list of opening timings for the year 2014
Off Peak – 09:30 – 17:30
Peak – 09:00 – 18:00
Super Peak – 09:00 – 19:00
24thDecember – 09:00 – 14:30
25th December closed
26th December – 10:00 – 18:00
1st January – 10:00 – 18:00
April 5th, April 26th, June21st, July17th, September 21st and October 29th 09:00 – 17:30
November 6th -09:30-17:00
It is less busy after 4:00 pm even those who make it just in time for the last admission have 90 minutes to explore.
• Various modes of transport are accessible to Madame Tussauds
By Tube: Baker Street is the closest tube station. It is just a two minute walk away from Baker Street station. Baker Street station is brilliantly connected to Central London tube network as it is a prime tube stop for various lines. The lines are Bakerloo Line, Circle Line, Jubilee Line, Metropolitan Line and Hammersmith and City Line thereby making it easy to reach.
By Train: Marylebone Station is a ten minute walk from Madame Tussauds. This is equally well connected to Central London as Euston, StPancras,Paddington,Victoria, Waterloo and Charing Cross are all within five stops away on the underground.
By Bus : The following buses travel to Madame Tussauds 13 , 18 , 27 , 30 , 74 , 82 , 113 , 139 , 189 , 205 , 274 and 453 .
By Coach: A coach drop off and pick up point is available in Marylebone Road
By Car: Marylebone Road is an extension of the A 40 which is one of the major routes to get into and out of London. Marylebone Road connects to Euston Road passing Kings Cross. Secure Parking is available in 170 Marylebone Road.
• Although most of Madame Tussauds is disabled friendly there are some areas which are not and these are purely due to Health And Safety Concerns.
(B) What’s In Store:Madame Tussauds has loads of excitingly fun filled stuff for its guests to keep them occupied and entertained at the same time. Being a wax museum there are figures of worldwide and well known celebrities besides an array of other things to see,do, admire and capture.
1. Party: Walk the red carpet. Stop for a shot with paparazzi and be part of the party.
2. Bollywood: Get close ups with some of the biggest and best names in the Indiancinema.
3. Film: Be amazed amongst movies alongside many of the greatest icons in the film industry.
4. Sport: Lost in the gorgeous world of sports with the world’s biggest sports stars.
5. Royals: Book A VIP royal appointment with no other than the queen herself.
6. Culture: Encounter with a selection of the greatest cultural icons who have transformed the world.
7. Music: Get hold of the best back stage pass to the music event of the year getting ready to strike a pose with some of the best names in the iconic recording industry.
8. World Leaders: Walk along the shoes of the worlds most acknowledged loved and sought after leaders.
9 + 10. Chambers of Horrors and Scream: Join the maximum security museum lively overtaken by inmates who are on the loose.
11. Behind the scenes: Peep behind the scenes to get knowledge on how a wax figure is made.
12. Spirit of London Ride:Hop inside London’s infamous black cab and travel through London’s history.
13. Marvel Super Heros: Experience the thrill of having super powers mingling with the marvel super heros.
14. 14 D Movie Experience: Get into a war with Marvel Super Heros battling DR Doom in A 40 movies experience.
Park Grand London Paddington Hotelis a contemporary property which can be easily reached by public transport besides being a few minutes’ walk from Paddington and Lancaster gate stations. This hotel is brilliantly linked to a variety of transport links.Thus being of close proximity to Kensington Gardens and Heathrow Airport via the Heathrow Express. Rooms are ethnically designed keeping in mind the emphasis of style and comfort. They are equipped with state of art amenities which include complimentary broadband and WIFI, LCD TV with SatelliteChannel, tea and coffee making facilities and in room safe.
For extra pampering the modern club have extras like complimentary fruit and mineral water on arrival, bathrobes and slippers, local newspaper and complimentary access to the fitness center. Club Room guests can access the club lounge which has a computer with complimentary internet access allowing them to stay in touch. Beyond this the gorgeous setting extends to the beautiful on site restaurant offering daily fresh breakfast with a choice of full English and continental. The Atlantic bar has light appetizers alongside alcoholic and nonalcoholicbeverages. The cozy fire places make the bar an ideal place to rewind and relax. Inspite of its convenient location Park Grand London Paddington Hotelprovides a calm and refreshing stay with flawless style and comfort